Thursday, March 6, 2008

Riding Horse

Lets see..... We moved some cows yesterday..... which involved me driving a pickup carrying a bale of hay to tempt them.... and my mom, mother in law, and husband riding horses to drive them in. Quite fun. The only problem was when said husband asked me to the ride his horse "red" back in. So I did.... and it was fine.... till the next day. When now I am totally stiff. This is pathetic on a number of levels. The main problem being I really only rode him for like 5 min. This is the equilvalent of being sore for 2 days after walking one city block. So sad. If I want to be Mrs. Rodeo Nebraska.... I am going to have to do better than that. For real.

1 comment:

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Mrs. Rodea Nebraska. I would soo vote for you. And help you curl your hair.