Thursday, July 1, 2010

Whew. Overwelmed by the upcoming week and weekend.... thus the perfect time to blog. Today I am loading up all 3 boys and heading into town... approx 45 min away to wally world. Must have supplies for a holiday weekend. No doubt it will be fill with NP's finest...thinking of a trip to the park for lunch... but we'll see how generous I am feeling after shopping. On the way it always sounds like a good time idea. Tonight we have our final swimming lesson. Kind of sad about that... I love hanging out at the pool for 2 hours a night. I mainly socialize and watch my kids have fun.... then we go home and they are starving and exhausted. Last night they went to bed by 7:30 and I got a ton of work done after they were asleep. Like folding loads of laundry. Where I discovered my middle child has 15 pairs of jeans. Who needs that many jeans? No wonder I am doing laundry all the time. At swimming C2 stood on the edge of the pool and whipped down his pants to go.... I suppose he thought no one would notice?? I was holding the baby so I jumped up and tried to stop him... but I am not sure that a 3 yr old has the ability to stop in middle. My friends of course thought this was hilarious... I was mortified.

This weekend we have a family reunion on Saturday... which is at a park so that should be fun. Then the 4th of July where we are having people over as well as then going to a bbq. Then next week starts C1's 6th birthday celebration! I am having his first kids party. Which of course involves inviting everyone. I have this thing about leaving people or kids out. I hate it. Which is funny...bc if my kids aren't invited to a party or if just C1 is invited.... I honestly don't care. Its just... as for my house.... I want to be the house where you can bring the little brother who feels left out and he will get a goodie bag. Thus... I currently have approx 20 kids invited. But we are having a pool/squirt gun/water balloon/slip n slide party so I really feel like it doesn't matter how many kids you have. Now I am just praying the weather holds out!

Allright... hopefully it will be a great weekend celebrating the 4th. This is one of my favorite holidays... the decorations are cute... no mad shopping for presents.... and you just gather with friends and family to relax and have fun. So grateful to the military past and present that makes this day possible! Thank you... thank you... THANK YOU!!!!! Shout out to my dad here!!

No comments: