Saturday, July 3, 2010

3rd of July



Perhaps this will be post where I learn to add pics. If so... watch out. I may post every hour. Or we may have a rush on posts bc I feel the need to share all my pics from this year. Anyway. Family reunion today. What is soo handy about the family I married into.... is that I have actual friends in the family. Like ones I call, text, go to Bible study with... thus I never mind going to family things.... bc friends are there and its fun! Actually though.... I never minded going to family things anyway... I think they are a good time. Also.... my hubs has some pretty cool sisters... so as long as they are present... fun will be had. Allright.... lets see if I can do these pics.


Yeah!! I did it! Here is baby C3 sleeping his holiday away. Now I am going to try and do some more pics!







This is C2 jumping off the post.... he is yelling "to infinity and beyond"






This is pretty much how everyday goes for me.... lots of wrestling. And if the boys can wrestle their cousins... all the better.



Now if I could just figure out how to crop and make these smaller... we'd be in business.








This is C1 on the carosel... this is from today... but its the same rides we rode on Sunday. They were in heaven getting to ride rides with their cousins.






C2 is pretty sure he is the star of the show.















And the classic 4th of July image.... eating watermelon. Except I love his smile in the first pic... but the second his eyes are open so we have to just go with it.




















Then we had a grand finish with a train and some ice cream. Personally... I don't think the train looks like that much fun... but hey. I'm not 3. I love the pic with one of my nearest and dearest frennys. Isn't she pretty?









Allright. Now I am just adding pics because I can. And because fully one half of my followers is my mother.... I know she would love to see pics of the grandkids. Have a happy 4th!











We were trying to get C3 to smile.... he was 5 min before I retrieved the camera. As for when I got the camera... not so much. Come on.... you're almost 3 months old... haven't you learned how to smile on command yet? We'll give him a few more months. With brothers like these... and a cute daddy to hold you... whats not to smile about??

2 comments:

Madmousel said...

These pics are precious. And I don't mean that in the trendy way that people say precious when they are talking about children.

They truly are precious.

And well done battling the updloading thing. It can be tricky.

Linny Jane Vintage said...

hey my first comment!

I love the pictures.

I would say they are precious but jenny has me re thinking that word choice.

I will say they are freaking adorable.

Loving the blog. Seriously. Keep it up mama of sunnybrook farm.

love ya.

is this a long comment?