Thursday, July 8, 2010

Party!

>What a day! So Tired. Tired must be capatalized. And capatalized must be misspelled. Thats how tired I am. But I wanted to post a few pics for my mama/papa.... so here we go. This was my first "kid party." It feels like a milestone in parenting. When instead of the normal family deal... we invited 24 of our closest friends. And 23 came. And the one called and would have come except she thought it was tomorrow and was currently in Colorado. So I was pretty excited that everyone could come. The more the merrier right?? Than we should have been darn merry! And we were. We played a variety of games most of which I didn't get photographed bc I was busy running the games. Kids were instructed to bring a swimsuit and a squirt gun. When they first got there... they just did what little boys do.






Started squirting each other of course...daddy included.
















After the squirt gun war.... which I couldn't take more pics of for fear of getting squirted.... we played a game called human canvsas. I am pretty sure the parents present thought I had lost my mind. I gave them fingerpaints and told them to go ahead and draw on each other. I think it went over pretty well.


























































I will post some more tomorrow... but right now I am too tired to go on!

No comments: