Monday, February 25, 2008

Big doings

In the spirit of attempting to write everyday... here I am. After an entire afternoon spent cleaning, organizing, and decorating. If you think that sounded like fun.... actually it wasn't that much fun. But I did find my baby has no less than 4 shape sorters. Does everyone know what that means? It means if you ever need to put a triangle through a hole into a box.... Crew is your man. Also.... I found about 25 rattles. Really. I told Clay that they needed to be loved by other kids. The unfortuante thing is that.... after literally not sitting down for 4 hours.... I would still be embarassed if anyone stopped over right now. I got some fun decorations in the mail.... complete with enough styrofoam to protect your grandmothers china while it flew around the world in 80 days..... and now it is on my living floor in a million peices because someone (not me) thought it would be fun to make guns out it. We are all about guns at my house. Styrofoam= gun. Any stick= gun. Toilet brush=gun. We've got ourselves a future NRA member in our midst. Except that he has been known to hunt pandas.... that might not go over so well in later years.

3 comments:

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Hope you're having fun with mom! Blog about it girl. I am off to camp this weekend - but I expect some updates come monday!

JCY said...

I like how your last post starts out "In the spirit of attempting to write everyday" and yet you have not written for at least 5 days.... :(

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Just because mom is there doesn't mean you can forego your blogging efforts. FYI.