Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Good Morning!

I have 30 min before I am supposed to leave for work, so why not update a blog you havn't seen since July?? Well, yesterday I did. But that was super long post... guess thats what you get for posting at 4am. I assure you, it is not 4am now. 8:05. Headed to work, but today I get to hear my babies heartbeat again! I hope. I have a Dr. appt. anyway. Not really sure what the point of these early dr. appts are, but I go anyway just to hear the heartbeat. Last night was a classic night at my house. One child made 2 children bleed. By punching one in the nose, and rocking the other in his highchair so he hit his little teeth on the tray. I love my little blondie, but he is a wild one. He promptly cried and yelled "I don't want spanked." Not that we spank or anything... wonder why he would say that?? ;) He ought to say, "I don't want biblically chastised" cause thats what we practice. In other news Big C (age 6) gathered the eggs last night and reported that he had to break them cause there was "snow" in them. It was such a cute thing to say, cause he doesn't really mistake words much anymore. He wanted to save the snowy eggs for dad to show him and wondered how the snow got in there. Just so you know, if you leave eggs out in 15 degree weather, they freeze. Can you use frozen eggs? In cookies or something? Hmm. Comment if you know. That means you mom!! Alright now I have 18 min to get ready for work and I still have a towel on my head. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Nell said...

I'd love to follow along...if you don't mind! Even if you only write an average of one post a year. It's so funny because I can totally hear your voice in my head when I read your writing.

Lynell

Red Gate said...

I have used semi-frozen eggs (and I've heard the same about frozen ones)--they can be used to bake with. You can't boil or scramble them as you would typical eggs, but for baking, apparently, they work just fine once thawed out.