Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Lets establish one thing right now, this is not a crafting blog. Not that anyone thought it might be... lets just clarify. The following are not going to win any awards... but we did have fun... and that was the point! The first pic is all of us... that is pretty much how we look... Crew is actually smiling, mid growl. Baby is eating a cookie.

This was a cookie, I made, that turned out looking quite demonic. I was trying to do a cute reindeer smiling, but instead it morphed into something evil. Oops.





Either its a pic with Crew smiling, or his eyes open, I went with smiling. He was pretty pleased with his chicken, we are big chicken fans around here, we have what I call free ranging chickens wandering the yard.







Clay was pretty pleased with his work.








And here is a pic of Cal, cause I just think he is the cutest baby! So happy.













Dad was in on cookie baking as well...


Or snitching :) Note the 25 lb yellow bag of rice on my table... still not sure how to store that thing!

Cal wants in on the action.

Ah, sweet success. And below is what we look like not 5min later. Stripped down, wrestling and beating each other with wrapping paper swords. Good times!!












2 comments:

Linny Jane Vintage said...

aunt yin yin wishes she could be there laughing at your demonic reindeer in person.

Madmousel said...

Yay for cookie baking! Love, love, LOVE this! And honestly... the wrestling was my fav part. Or the pic of smiling Baby C. Or all four of you. Okay... I just liked the whole stinkin' thing!