Sunday, June 27, 2010

Music on Blogs

Just did something that I thought I was against. Added a playlist to the blog. Generally they annoy me. But I heard some great songs on a friend's blog and thus had to add some to mine. I am loving this first song. Just heard it for the first time on a blog... and then randomly my mom emailed it to me to listen to it. I love the message. The Loretta Lynn song is just a good description of my life in general! Wonderful Merciful Savior is the song I want played at my funeral. What? You haven't picked out your funeral songs? Wow... how unprepared of you. I am morbid like that. But I love that song!! Had to add some Darius since we just saw him... and I love how descriptive of my life those songs are. Then they are songs that I sing to my children as lullabyes... Baby Mine, and Goodnight my someone. Not my fave version of goodnight my someone... the best is from Music Man... but it will do. Lost in this Moment by Big and Rich... I totally would have played at my wedding if it had been out. Maybe next time. KIDDING. Actually it still reminds me of my wedding. I'll be seeing you is just a beautiful song that always makes me cry. Reminds me of my grandparents. Allright. Pretty sure no one needed an in depth explanation of the songs I chose... but there you go. PS... probably will change my playlist periodically then this post will be obsolete. Although since I only post in spurts... that likely won't happen till next year or something. I can hear the baby stirring...feeding time here on the great plains.

No comments: