Monday, June 30, 2008

Lack of Supervision

My sister has inspired me to come back to blogging even though it has been 2 months. Blogging doesn't judge. Blogging merely welcomes you back.

Lack of supervision.... is pretty much how I would currently define my current parenting style. This is because my son recently fell off a grain bin. He and his little friend were climbing up... and they had been caught 30 feet up in the air... and told to get down. But do you think this most diligent parent kept up with those boys?? Oh no. He did it again. only this time he fell from and unknown height and couldn't walk. Thankfully he is now walking.. just fine. But I have been reminded again that you must keep up with them! Here are a list of things they have recently gotten into for lack of supervision.

1. Crew eats dog food on a regular basis.
2. Clay hoed up an entire row of beans.
3. Clay peeled the bark off of a tree.
4. Crew dips his binky in toilet everytime he gets a chance.
5. Clay peed on toy because he was "tired of it."

Seriously. These boys are making me tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should appy to the paper to write a column about everyday lives of mothers. You are hysterical and I love reading your blogs. You have a true talent and I can't wait for your next one.
Jenea