Wednesday, August 24, 2011

4 months

So.... I haven't blogged in 4 months! Whoa. And I have 4 kids.... a coincidince? I think not. And my last blog was about spring cleaning.... lets just get it out there that I fully skipped spring cleaning and hired a housekeeper. Best, BEST decision I ever made. Who wants to deep clean your house when you are big pregnant? Or ever really?? So basically I am blogging just to get back into it. Cause when you have been gone so long... you are like... whoa... I better have something special to write about. And I want to write about having a girl after so many boys... really I do... but I am really tired. So I might just have to add a pic and be done with it. Yesterday I asked my boys "what does mommy do all day?" I fully expected them to say... play on the computer... etc. But they said..."Clean, cook, and breastfeed." And that is a direct quote. My 7 year old pointed out the fact that a third of my activities is breastfeeding. That does, in fact, pretty much sum up my life right now... and frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.



I love her. I love having a "her." I will be buying my weight in hairbows.



If you think we did not put a 6 week old in a planter of petunias... you would be wrong.



I could not love these boys more if I tried. I love their little brother too... but he just wouldn't sit still for pic!


I love him too.

So, I just previewed this post and realized I said "I Love" in basically all of my pic captions. Well... in a way that's just as well. I guess I don't so much mind cooking, cleaning, and breastfeeding.... as long as its with these guys :)

Mikie

3 comments:

TNT said...

I love all the pics! You look so good in the last one! And the boys are super cute as usual, and Paisley is beautiful! Good job! Can't wait to see her in person! Glad to see you are blogging again!

ms t said...

What beautiful pics for a beautiful family, if I do say so myself!!!

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com