Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Music!

Changed up my blog music today... the Christmas music was making me twitch. Changed to all Jesus music. And since all 7 followers of mine are Christians... I hope you enjoy it! I love to listen to music that is uplifting and places my thoughts squarely where they should be.... on God and God alone! Today has been the third day of bitter cold temps.... the reading this morning said -19! I had to step on the deck to see how cold it was... and it was quite chilly. Haven't had to go out in it.. .but now we are headed to Awana so we will be bundled up! Church is only 5 miles... so not too bad. Here are some recent pics of fun in the snow... but not taken in this cold... I won't let the littles out in this.





This is Cal- I bundled him up in a quilt and tucked him in a baby sled and then drug him all over... he really liked it and I didn't have to lug him around... now when I lug him... I think.. I am carrying 2 babies... they are getting heavy. (and one only weighs 5oz- or so the baby book says)









Here is my oldest... king of the mountain. I would have a pic of my middle boy but he went down the moutain, got a faceful of snow and then went inside to warm up.





And now down the mountain. Then came some fun with dad. Later this would be repeated with a four wheeler instead of dad pulling, but I didn't get pics of that. Ahh the look of pure delight on all of their faces! Winter is fun is its own way!

1 comment:

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com