Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chickens

Lately, I have been thinking that every farm needs chickens. And I already have a chicken house right behind my house... thus, I have ordered chickens. I didn't even really know how one went about aquiring chickens... but turns out you just order them in a store like anything else. So we have 50 Rhode Island Reds coming the first week of April. Just in time for Easter. 2 of my friends are getting chickens this year for the first time, so that should be fun to all do it together. I will take pics of the chicks and post them.... Clay is really excited about the feeding of the chickens and the gathering of the eggs. We'll have to see how it goes!

1 comment:

Madmousel said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited to see you blogging again. And for the record, I have been checking your site at LEAST once a week, if not more. Just waiting for your clever tidbits to appear once again. In honor of your return I even created my own blogspot profile just so I can leave comments.