Saturday, August 2, 2008

Auction


My friend and went to an auction today.... great fun. It is sort of like gambling at a garage sale... because you are all raising your hands... and the adrenaline starts flowing.... and suddenly you have bought something completely silly. I am going to post pics of what I bought.... because I want someone to see them.. and say... yeah... those looked cute. They are.... silver coffee mugs. From far away.... they looked cute... like a tin child's cup is what I was thinking. And someone who was closer to said cups was bidding against me... so I thought they can't be too bad. Alas... I got them... and they were just rusty old cups. For 6 dollars. Which is a small fortune at an auction. I also came home with 2 small camping type chairs that I got for one dollar.... and the worst yet.... 2 dressers. Only one of which is close to cute. The other... the owner of the auction... was like... you should take this one too. So now, after 5 hours and 20 bucks..... I have 3 tin cups... 2 chairs and 2 dressers. Good thing I have an entire farm to fill....

No comments: